Simple to Install Inside or Outside
Installing in the Shower
1. Unscrew the shower head from the shower pipe
2. Wrap the shower pipe with the thread sealing tape that is included.
3. Screw the shower adapter onto the shower pipe until it is snug...not too tight!
4. Screw your shower head back onto the threads of the shower adapter
5. On the shower adapter, there is a push-button switch for you to switch between your shower and the Aquapaw
Installing on the Garden Hose
1. Screw the garden hose adapter onto the garden hose or spigot
2. Press the quick-connect at the end of the Aquapaw hose onto the adapter until it is fully engaged.
3. You're all set!
Note: Instructions are different for our Pro Grooming tool. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.